A Bloggers Centerline Day (ABCD) will take place on Sunday, May 01 2011. From Gary France’s blog:
The plan is to inspire as many bloggers as possible to go outside and take a photograph of themselves on this day, wherever they are in the world. The photo can be creative, arty, contain more than one person, be in any type of location and can contain anything else you like. It must however contain the centerline of a road and at least part of you, the blogger.
There are 5 rules:
- The picture must be taken on May 01 2011.
- The picture must be of yourself, and you must be a person that publishes a blog. You can include whatever else you like in the picture, including other people if you wish.
- The picture must include the centerline of a road.
- You should publish the picture on your blog on May 01 2011, along with a few words about the picture and why you chose that location or pose.
- When you have posted the picture on your own blog, put a comment here and include in that comment the address of your own blog post containing your own picture.
Gary France will then pick his favorite photos and publish these as being the winners. There will be a prize of $100 awarded to the overall single winner, as chosen by Gary. In order to get this event known as widely as possible, please copy and paste this posting onto your own blog, including the title. Please do that today! As a reminder to yourself to take the photo and post it, put an entry into your diary or calendar for May 01 2011. Let’s see if we can get as many people to join in as possible.